Ride one of the greatest closed-road races and support education for children in conflict!
Join Africa Educational Trust’s cycling team and ride the course made famous by the world’s best cyclists in the 2012 Olympics and help create a better future for children growing up in conflict-affected countries in Eastern Africa.
Starting at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you will have an amazing traffic-free course through Surrey’s beautiful countryside, triumph over the leg-testing climbs of Box Hill and Leith Hill, before heading back into London where crowds will clear you to finish on The Mall!
Why join Team AET?
- You will secure a place in world’s greatest cycle festival and ride historic Olympic route
- You will have access to training, advice and support to make your ride a success
- You will receive your very own AET cycle jersey and;
- You will be giving a child the chance to learn who would otherwise miss out
What are we looking for in a cyclist?
- Registration fee: £30 and fundraising target: £600
- Excited and passionate about supporting education for children living in conflict
- Understanding of and commitment to the training required to safely and successfully cycle this course
- Ready to get fundraising and full of creative ideas to blast through your target
Do you want to be part of our team?
Then we want to hear from you. Contact us by phone (020 7831 3283) or email to start a conversation about being one of our cyclists for the Prudential Ride London-Surrey 100.
And if you already have a place in the ride and want to also support education for all…
If you have a cyling place and want to support us reach out and we will be happy to welcome you to our team. Email us for full details email@example.com
Event date Sunday 30th July 2017
Starting at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you will then follow a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 finishes on The Mall in central London where the crowd will cheer you to the finish line.
You must have a road-worthy and permitted bicycle to ride this course. The guidelines for the Prudentail Ride London-Surrey 100 can be found on their website https://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/events/100/rider-info/
Fundraising target: £600